Here in the great state of Vermont, if you don’t take your coffee black, you take it with pure maple syrup.
Sweetening coffee and tea with pure maple is growing trend.
Here are 5 reasons why:
1) Pure maple syrup dissolves easily in hot and cold beverages, so you’re never left with a pile of crystals at the bottom of your drink.
2) Pure maple syrup may be a sweetener, but it has more going for it than just being sweet. It contains minerals, nutrients, and antioxidants. If you’re going to consume less sugars, why not sweeten with something better like maple?
3) Pure maple in parts a rich smooth taste that highlights coffee’s more subtle flavors.
4) Pure maple syrup is easy. It’s right there in the fridge. Ditch the simple syrup – since there’s nothing simple about it.
5) Pure maple syrup makes every cup of coffee feel like a special treat. Check out some of our favorite recipes for simple coffee makeovers using pure maple.
No matter what your morning coffee order – espresso, latte, macchiato, mocha, iced coffee or cold brew – switch up your routine and add a bit of maple. If you’re looking to create the perfect cup of joe at home – here are some of our favorite coffee hacks.