The best baked vegetable chips we've ever tried- sweet/salt, crispy AND healthy!
- 1 medium sweet potato, scrubbed and peeled
- 1 medium beet, scrubbed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons Grade A Dark, Robust Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- few pinches of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 and line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice your potato and beet with a mandolin set on 1/16 inch thick.
- Mix maple syrup and olive oil in a gallon zip lock baggy, add sliced veggies, and shake to coat.
- Place veggie slices in a single layer on your prepared baking sheets, making sure no edges overlap.
- Sprinkle with salt and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes depending upon thicknessor until they appear dried.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack…. and snack away!