Serve this salty, sweet, limy, healthy peanut sauce recipe as a dip, drizzled over steamed/grilled veggies or tossed with soba noodles!
- 1 cup unsalted, creamy peanut butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup water
- ⅓ cup tamari
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more for sprinkling (optional)
- In a food proceesor blend all the ingredients until smooth. *Add a bit more water if too thick*
- Feel free to play! If you want your sauce sweeter, add more maple. If you want it tangier, add more lime. If you want it more savory, add another clove of garlic and more tamari!
- Transfer sauce to a serving bowl if using as a dipping sauce, or drizzle over grilled veggies, or toss with cooked soba noodles. Enjoy this versitle recipe!