Another version of our best of fall flavors all cooked up into a delicious pizza. You really can't go wrong!
- 2 par-baked pizza crusts
- 5 tablespoons pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 6 slices of bacon, pre-cooked and crumbled
- ¼ red onion finely sliced
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1 sprig of fresh oregano – leaves removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly coat the par-baked pizza crust with pizza sauce. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella over the sauce.
- Add apple slices, bacon, onion, and blue cheese. Top with a sprinkle of oregano and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Cook for 10 to 14 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden brown. Wait several minutes before slicing.