Creamy, rich and bursting with maple goodness!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cups Grade A Dark Robust pure maple syrup
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Combine the cream cheese and butter in a large mixer bowl with a flat paddle and mix until smooth.
- Add the maple syrup, mix unil incorporated.
- Add powdered sugar one cup at a time and mix until smooth.
- Pipe the frosting on our Maple-Vanilla Cupcakes or maple Carrot Cake.
- Tip: For a festive Valentine's Day or party twist, add the juice of one small red beet into the frosting and watch it turn a lovely dark pink!