1. Preheat oven to 350°F and fill cupcake pan with liners.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large mixer bowl. Set aside.
3. Whisk the milk, vegetable oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and eggs in a medium sized bowl.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat until well combined.
5. Fill the cupcake liners about half way and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove the cupcakes from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
7. Top with our Maple Cream Cheese Frosting.
Tip: For a festive Valentine's Day or party twist, add the juice of one small red beet into the batter and watch it turn a lovely dark pink!