Cauliflower, tossed with our habanero-infused "Sweet Heat" maple syrup, gets crispy and caramelized in the oven and impossible to resist!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Heat maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sesame oil, Sweet Heat, salt, and black pepper. Add the cauliflower and toss until well-coated.
- Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake, stirring once, until tender and golden brown, about 25 minutes.